The All-Ireland Business Summit
Held in Croke Park, the All-Ireland Business Summit is the All-Ireland Business Foundation's annual flagship gathering. Since 2014, The Summit has brought together over 2,000 companies.
The 6th Annual All-Ireland Business Summit and Awards will be held on 5th March, 2021. With over 1,000 delegates, exhibitors and speakers, the Summit will be packed full of insights and business opportunities.
THE ALL-IRELAND BUSINESS SUMMIT
The All-Ireland Business Summit is Ireland’s leading business event. It's hard to believe that 6 years have passed since the first All–Ireland Summit. Starting with a modest 250 delegates at the inaugural All Ireland Summit in 2015, this year we will welcome over 500 business leaders.
The Summit, hosted by the All-Ireland Business Foundation, exists to promote meritocracy and encourage businesses to aspire to reach the highest level. The event is designed to help develop and cultivate relationships whilst providing clear actionable strategic insights.
So, if staying ahead of the game is what you are about, whether that be scaling your business, improving performance or indeed developing a winning mindset, then the All-Ireland Business Summit is for you.
Elaine Carroll & Kapil Khanna,
Programme Directors, ALL-IRELAND BUSINESS SUMMIT
THE KEY FACTS
TRACK RECORD OF SUCCESS
- National Gathering of Business Leaders returning for its 6th year.
- Key date in the diary of hundreds of business leaders
- Bigger and Better in 2021
Participated over the last five years
- Multi Sectoral, Multi Size Businesses
- Over 50% of Delegate Companies have more than 100 Employees
Expected in 2021
- 50+ Business Showcase stands
- Electric Atmosphere in Croke Park, a symbolic ALL-IRELAND venue
- 2021 theme includes Business Insights, High-Performance, Unleash Your Subconscious Potential.
Our Engaged Digital Community
- Our ETHOS to Bring Together Progressive Businesses From All 32 Counties & Further Afield
Over 70% Senior Executives, CEO’s, Owners, Directors
- 35+ Average Age Profile with attendee breakdown of 55% Male, 45% Female
OUR DIGITAL REACH
- Over 500k+ impressions p/m on social channels
- Press Engagement with over 75+ local publications with readership of 1.4M+
- Over 3.2k website visitors per month
- Over 21% open rate on our email community
What’s so different about the All-Ireland Business Summit
compared to 100’s of other events?
compared to 100’s of other events?
- Superb Track Record: Over 2,000 businesses have participated over the past 5 years & complimented the amount of business and exposure that came as a direct result of their participation.
- Our accredited TRIBE members and massive online community reach of 22,000+
- All-Island Audience: The ETHOS behind the ALL-IRELAND Business Brand & Croke Park Venue i.e. bringing together progressive businesses from all 32 counties to collaborate and scale new heights in business. 65% of our participant companies are from outside Dublin region.
- Quality Of Delegates: 75% of participants at The All-Ireland Business Summit and Business All-Star Accreditation are Owners, CEOs and Senior Executives.
- Multi Sectoral, Multi Size Businesses: Our participant companies span across manufacturing, food, pharma, services etc. with sizes ranging from SME’s to MNC’s.
- Its Not Another FREE Event!
THE ALL-IRELAND BUSINESS FOUNDATION
The All-Ireland Business Foundation is a national body which accredits best-in-class Irish businesses as Business All-Stars.
The Foundation promotes peer dialogue and offers businesses the opportunity to collaborate and support each other via its quarterly gatherings of accredited companies. The Foundation is also responsible for hosting the annual All-Ireland Business Summit.
"This is an event I want to be part of. It was inspirational and the networking was invaluable! I'll definitely come back next year."
"After the networking breakfast & morning session, I felt it had exceeded my expectations! Looking forward to the next one!"
"It’s my second time at the All-Ireland Summit and I always bring back some key insights & new contacts for my company."
Showcase Your Business in Front of Hundreds
of Decision Makers
The All-Ireland Business Summit will provide a great platform from which to showcase your businesses products or services to
a wide range of attendees from across Ireland who are coming to Croke Park to network, discover new opportunities
and do business. Our AIS 2019 has closed with over 1,000 businesses participating.
AIS 2021 will be held on 5th March - Register here!