Why partner with the All-Ireland Business Summit?
- Superb Track Record: Over 2,000 businesses have participated over the past 5 years & complimented the amount of business and exposure that came as a direct result of their participation.
- Our accredited TRIBE members and massive online community reach of 35,000+
- All-Island Audience: The ETHOS behind the ALL-IRELAND Business Brand & Croke Park Venue i.e. bringing together progressive businesses from all 32 counties to collaborate and scale new heights in business. 65% of our participant companies are from outside Dublin region.
- Quality Of Delegates: 75% of participants at the All-Ireland Business Summit and All-Star Accreditation are Owners, CEOs and Senior Executives.
- Multi Sectoral, Multi Size Businesses: Our participant companies span across manufacturing, food, pharma, services etc. with sizes ranging from SME’s to MNC’s.
- Its Not Another FREE Event!
The All-Ireland Business Foundation
Identifies, acknowledges and supports the country’s most ambitious and visionary business leaders.
Possibly the most valuable benefit enjoyed by the Foundation’s TRIBE is access to each other.
Through our ongoing gatherings such as the All-Ireland Summit and the CEO Forum, the TRIBE collaborate and spur each other to achieve even more.
The Foundation also hosts a quarterly CEO Forum in addition to the Annual All-Ireland Business Summit.
These unique gathering offer business leaders from different sectors a platform to meet and debate frankly, discussing the challenges and opportunities they share.
Equally important, the Foundation celebrates business success.
As the awarding body for Business All-Star Accreditation, it applauds the strivers and achievers from every sector that deserve recognition and applause.
THE KEY FACTS
TRACK RECORD OF SUCCESS
- National Gathering of Business Leaders returning for its 6th year.
- Key date in the diary of over 1,000 business leaders
- Bigger and Better in 2020
Participated over the last five years
- Multi Sectoral, Multi Size Businesses
- Over 50% of delegate companies have more than 100 employees
Expected in 2020
- 50+ Business Showcase stands
- Electric Atmosphere in Croke Park, a symbolic ALL-IRELAND venue
- 2020 theme includes; Scale-Up, High Performance, Unleash your Subconscious potential
Our Engaged Digital community
- Our ETHOS to bring to get her progressive businesses from all 32 counties & further afield
Over 70% Senior Executives, CEO’s, Owners, Directors
- 35+ Average age profile with attendee breakdown of 55% Male, 45% Female
- Over 500k impressions p/m on social
- Press engagement with over 75+ local publications, with readership of 1.4M
- Over 3.2k website visitors p/m
- Over 21% open rate on our email community
THE ALL-IRELAND BUSINESS FOUNDATION
The All-Ireland Business Foundation is a national body which accredits best-in-class Irish businesses as Business All-Stars.
The Foundation promotes peer dialogue and offers businesses the opportunity to collaborate and support each other via its quarterly gatherings of accredited companies. The Foundation is also responsible for hosting the annual All-Ireland Business Summit.
Over 1,000 business leaders will attend 2020 All-Ireland Business Summit...
Grab their attention & strengthen your participation by being seen as a supporter
Some of the options you can consider
…plus a range of pre event PR & promotional opportunities to promote your brand
Or have a different idea in mind? - we would love to create the ideal opportunity for you!
Impressions per month
Impressions per month
Impressions per month
Visitors per month
Readership and engagement with 75 local publications nationally
Avg open rate of 21% on subscriber community of
"This is an event I want to be part of. It was inspirational and the networking was invaluable! I'll definitely come back next year."
"After the networking breakfast & morning session, I felt it had exceeded my expectation! Looking forward to the next one!"
"It’s my second time at the All-Ireland Summit and I always bring back some key insights & new contacts for my company."
VENUE - CROKE PARK, CONFERENCE CENTRE
Croke Park is centrally - located, spacious and easily accessible by public transport. There is complimentary wi-fi throughout the venue, plus free parking for All-Ireland Business Summit participants. The All-Ireland Business Summit will take place on Croke Park’s 5th floor with the Hogan Suite being the main keynote theatre.
Sample List of Past Sponsors & Exhibitors
SAMPLE LIST OF ATTENDEES
- Abrivia Recruitment
- Absolute Nutrition
- Acco Brands
- Acmhainní Teoranta
- Acorn Insurance
- ACT for Meningitis
- Activis Ireland
- Actus Mobile Solutions
- Adams of Glin
- Adare Beverages Galway
- Aer Lingus
- Alliance Packaging
- Amara Aesthetics
- American Express
- AMI DiskShred
- Amplify Digital
- Analysts Kingspan Group
- Anglo Printers
- Anna Rooney Consulting
- Antaris Consulting
- Arboretum Home & Garden
- Associated Marketing Ltd
- Aston Global Trade
- Audrey Gaffney Associates
- Aviation Selection Consultants
- Avis Fleet Solutions
- AXA Insurance
- Baked With Love Ltd
- Balief Foods
- Bank of Ireland
- Barry'S DJEI
- Bay Capital
- Bbx Ireland
- Beeactive Ltd
- Big Red Barn Ltd
- BIS Ltd
- Bluestone Motor Finance
- BNI Dublin
- Body Training Systems
- Boost Beauty Solutions
- BPS Crowthorne
- Brewer & Partners
- Brian McEniff Hotels
- Briody Bedding
- Business Quality Assurance
- Callanan Couriers
- Camtronics MRO
- Canny Futures
- Canore Hygiene
- Capella Solutions Group
- Cara Group
- Carlton Hotels
- Caroline’s Garage
- CCP Recruitment
- Celtic Forwarding
- Celtic Pure Ltd
- Celtic Ross Hotel
- Celuplast Ltd
- CG Business Consulting
- Charles P Crowley & Co
- Chartered Accountants
- Circle K Europe
- CityNorth Hotel & Conference Centre
- CJK Engineering
- Claddagh Resources
- Cleary Media
- CliftonLarsonAllen LLP
- Cliona's Foundation
- Close Brothers Commercial Finance