Please be aware that we may update and change any part or all of these event Terms and Conditions at any time without notifying you first. The updated Terms and Conditions will become effective and binding on the next business day after it is posted. We also reserve the right to change the date, agenda or content for the event at our discretion.
Attendees Term and Conditions
1. Registration for an event has to be done in the manner determined by All Ireland Summit. The registration for the event is completed once the All-Ireland Business Summit confirms the registration in writing through an auto-generated acknowledgement email. All-Ireland Business Summit reserves the right to accept or deny a participant’s registration. By purchasing a ticket to the All-Ireland Business Summit you are agreeing to share your name & email with other participants for networking / further communication purposes.
2. While every reasonable effort will be made to adhere to the conference elements as informed, All-Ireland Business Summit reserves the right to change event dates, location/sites, and dietary options or omit event features, as it deems necessary and in such situations no refunds (full or partial) or alternative offers shall be given to the participant or his/her organization. In the event that the All-Ireland Business Summit is cancelled as a result of the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19), the event will be rescheduled and your booking will be transferred to the new date. All-Ireland Business Summit also reserves the right to cancel the event, in which case the participant will be notified by email four weeks prior to the event date and the registration fee will be fully refunded; All-Ireland Business Summit will not accept liability for any losses and/or damages registered participants may suffer due to event alteration/cancellation.
3. Participants must arrange adequate travel, personal liability and health insurance prior to the event. All Ireland Summit is not responsible for the participant’s hotel booking.
4. Participation in any event organized by All-Ireland Business Summit is at the risk of the participant. All-Ireland Business Summit will not be responsible for any incident that happens to the participant during the event or while travelling to/from the event; neither is All-Ireland Business Summit liable for damage to or loss of the participant’s belongings during the event.
5. There will be an administration charge of €20 for participants who complete their registration on-site (by cash or credit card). Cash paying participants are advised to pay the exact amount as making change for bigger amounts may not be possible.
6. The participant acknowledges that the obligation of All-Ireland Business Summit to organize the event is not an obligation to achieve any result for the participant.
7. All-Ireland Business Summit reserves the right to expel a participant from further participation in an event should All-Ireland Business Summit , at its sole discretion, deem the participant’s behaviour inappropriate or offensive to other participants, or to All-Ireland Business Summit employees. No refund of the registration fee will be given to a participant who has been expelled from the event.
8. All-Ireland Business Summit reserves the right to hire or contract third parties to co-organize or organize parts of the event. The general terms and conditions of such third parties may also apply to the participants.
9. Apart from the content of these terms and conditions, all information, guidelines, policies and rules as provided on the website concerning events are applicable to the events and to participants in those events.
10. All-Ireland Business Summit reserves the right to use comments made, or evaluations provided by the participant for the purposes of publicity and promoting its products and services.
11. All-Ireland Business Summit is allowed to publish the name, institution, country and position of the participant on a list of participants for its events and share attendees details with event sponsors for marketing purposes. Neither the participant nor the participant’s organization is allowed to distribute materials that promote any organization/activity. The participant needs to contact All-Ireland Business Summit personnel (not the helpers) to seek permission, if he/she intends to distribute any material during the event.
Exhibition Terms and Conditions
1. DEFINITIONS In these Terms and Conditions the following definitions apply:- “the Exhibition Space Contract” means the Organisers’ form of agreement for the allotment of a stand at the Exhibition; “the Authorities” means the relevant local, county and other public authorities and bodies relevant to the Exhibition; “the Contract” means these Terms and Conditions “the Exhibitor” means the person, firm or company agreeing to take a stand at the Exhibition under the Terms and Conditions; “the Licence Fee” means the amount shown as the total price payable by the Exhibitor in the Exhibition Space Contract; “the Organisers” means All-Ireland Business Summit; “the Venue” means the venue where the Exhibition will take place – Croke Park, Dublin.
2. RULES & REGULATIONS The Exhibitor must comply with the requirements of all Authorities and where applicable with all rules and regulations issued by the owner of the Venue in force at the time of the Exhibition. The Exhibitor undertakes to comply with the obligations and duties contained or referred to in these Terms and Conditions. Exemptions from any of these obligations and duties may be granted at the Organisers’ discretion. No exemption given by the Organisers will be effective unless in writing.
3. STAND ALLOTMENT. The exhibition stand is secured only by filling out a booking form, paying the required deposit and indicating that you have read and agree to adhere to these terms and conditions. The Organisers reserve the right at any time to make such alterations in the floor plan of the Exhibition as may in their opinion be necessary in the best interests of the Exhibition as a whole and to alter either or both of the shape and size of the space allotted to the Exhibitor. No alteration to the space allotted will impose on the Exhibitor any greater Licence Fee than that undertaken in the Exhibition Space Contract. The Organisers further reserve the right at any time to substitute for the stand allotted a different stand. Allotment of space by the Organisers shall not imply that they accept the proposed exhibits, and the Exhibitor must ensure that exhibits on the allotted stand comply with these Terms and Conditions. The Organisers reserve the right to exclude and/or require to be removed any exhibit which in their opinion is not germane to the Exhibition. The decision of the Organisers as to the eligibility of the exhibits will be absolutely final and binding. The Contract is personal to the Exhibitor and may not be assigned, subcontracted or sublet by him. Neither may the Exhibitor, without having first obtained the consent in writing of the Organisers:- (i) have or display on the stand or at the Exhibition the goods of any other person, firm or company; or (ii) display or permit to be displayed on the stand or at the Exhibition the name or mark of any other person, firm or company or literature or other items relating to the goods or services of any such other person, firm or company. (f) Notwithstanding the allocation of a stand to the Exhibitor, the Organisers reserve the right to forbid the Exhibitor to erect or occupy that or any other stand if, on the date of the opening of the Exhibition, there is subsisting any material breach of the obligations of the Exhibitor under the Contract including (without limitation) failure to pay any instalment of the Licence Fee or if there then remains outstanding any notice served by the Organisers under Rule 5(b) or Rule 6 of these Terms and Conditions .
4. CANCELLATION OF THE CONTRACT BY THE EXHIBITOR The Exhibitor may cancel the Contract, by giving not less than 30 days’ notice. Such notice must be given in writing and sent by recorded delivery to the Organisers. The Organisers shall be entitled to retain the deposit together with any further payment due under the cancellation dates and fees listed in this clause.
5. PAYMENT (a) The Exhibitor shall pay the Licence Fee to the Organisers in full – by deposit when booking and the remainder before the conference date. (b) If the Exhibitor fails to pay any Instalment on the due date for payment, the Organisers may at any time thereafter either:- (i) by notice to the Exhibitor declare the balance remaining unpaid of the Licence Fee immediately payable, whereupon the Exhibitor shall pay such balance to the Organisers forthwith on demand; or
(ii) terminate the Contract forthwith by notice to the Exhibitor served at any time after the due date. We reserve the right to pass any outstanding debt by an Exhibitor over to our Legal Collections Agency. In this instance the full cost of the recovery of this money by the said Legal Collections Agency will be passed on in full to the Exhibitor and form part of the outstanding debt.
6. ALTERATION OF EXHIBITION DATES The Organiser reserves the right to alter the Exhibition Dates as set out at any time provided that: (i) any alteration does not result in the Exhibition being moved by more than 12 (twelve) months; and (ii) no alteration is made to the dates within 60 days of the first open day of the Exhibition.
7. BREACH OF CONTRACT (a) Without prejudice to their rights under Rule 5(b), the Organisers may terminate the Contract forthwith by notice to the Exhibitor:- (i) If the Exhibitor shall in the opinion of the Organisers become or threaten to become insolvent or shall commence or suffer the commencement of proceedings against it by reason of insolvency; or (ii) if the Exhibitor shall fail to make payment of any Instalment on or before the due date for payment; or (iii) if the Exhibitor shall be in breach of any other of its obligations under the Contract and, if the breach is capable of remedy, shall have failed to remedy the breach within 14 days after the service of notice upon it by the Organisers specifying the breach complained of and requiring it to be so remedied.
8. CANCELLATION OF EXHIBITION(a) If the Exhibition is abandoned, cancelled or suspended in whole or in part by reason of war, fire, national emergency, labour dispute, strike, lockout, civil disturbance, inevitable accident, the non-availability of the Exhibition premises, or any other cause (such as issues relating to the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)) not within the control of the Organisers whether ejusdem generis or not, the Organisers shall be under no obligation to repay the whole or part of the Exhibitors Fee, and shall be under no liability to the Exhibitor in respect of any such abandonment, cancellation or suspension. In such event, the Organisers reserve the right to change the Venue for the Exhibition and to substitute the new Venue for the Venue named or rearrange an alternative date. If the Organisers come to believe at any time up to 14 days before the Exhibition that the holding of the Exhibition is unprofitable for the Organisers or not in the best interests of the industry concerned, the Organisers may cancel the Exhibition. If the Organisers cancel the Exhibition under this subclause, the Organisers shall promptly notify the Exhibitor of cancellation and shall within 30 days refund to the Exhibitor such part of the Licence Fee as may then have been paid, in full settlement of the Exhibitor’s rights against the Organisers under the Contract or otherwise in relation to the Exhibition.
9. FAILURE OF SERVICES The Organisers will endeavour to ensure the supply of the services of the Venue but as the supply of such services is not within the control of the Organisers they shall not incur any liability to an Exhibitor for any loss or damage if any such services shall wholly or partially fail or cease to be available nor shall the Exhibitor be entitled to any allowance in respect of the Licence Fee due or paid under the Contract.
10. AMENDMENTS, APPLICATIONS AND INTERPRETATION OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (a) The Organisers reserve the right to add to, alter or expunge any of these Terms and Conditions at any time.
11. ADMISSION TO THE EXHIBITION (a) The Organisers reserve the right to expel from or refuse to admit to the Exhibition premises any person at any time notwithstanding that person’s possession of an official pass or ticket. (b) The Organisers will issue official tickets of admission and no other form of admission ticket will be valid.
14. PASSES No Exhibitor will be admitted to the Exhibition without producing to the gate officials the proof of purchase of Exhibitor stand issued to him by the Organisers, who reserve the right, at their discretion, to withdraw the pass issued to any person if complaints have been received concerning that person’s conduct.
15. GANGWAYS It is the responsibility of the Exhibitor to ensure that gangways in front of the allocated stand are kept free from obstruction during the whole of the time the building is open for the purpose of the Exhibition.
16. ELIGIBILITY OF EXHIBITS (a) Exhibits must fall within the defined scope of the Exhibition and may represent all forms of materials, machinery, plant equipment and ancillary services related to the Exhibition as approved by the Organisers and Authorities. Exhibitors may be asked to provide details of the types of products or service they intend to display. (b) Exhibitors are not allowed to sub-let the stand allotted to them nor to permit the stand to be utilised by any other person or company without the Organisers prior consent in writing. (c) Where Exhibitors wish to use borrowed equipment on the allotted stand to demonstrate their own products, the display of the name of the firm lending the equipment is not permitted without the written consent of the Organisers, unless that firm is also exhibiting.
17. CONDUCT OF EXHIBITORS Every Exhibitor shall ensure that the allotted stand is open to view and staffed by competent representatives during the Exhibition hours. In the event of an Exhibitor failing to open the allotted stand or uncover exhibits thereon, the Organisers may do so or arrange for the stand and exhibits to be removed and the Exhibitor shall be liable for any charges that may thereby be incurred. The Organisers will not be liable for any losses, including consequential losses, sustained by the Exhibitor as a result of this action
18. LIABILITY (a) The Exhibitor exhibits entirely at its own risk and the Organisers accept no liability, whether in contract or in tort (including negligence), to the Exhibitor arising out of or in connection with the Exhibition or the acts or omissions of the Organisers or its officers, servants, subcontractors, agents or visitors in relation thereto save as regards the contractual obligations of the Organisers hereunder. In particular (but without limitation) the Organisers do not accept responsibility for the performance by any Exhibition contractor in carrying out his obligations to the Exhibitor or for any other act or omission of any such contractor, whether or not the contractor has been appointed as the exclusive provider of any class of goods or services to the Exhibitor.(b) All conditions and warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, in relation to the performance by the Organisers of its obligations hereunder are hereby excluded except as expressly stated herein. The Exhibitor acknowledges that, in entering into the Contract, it has not relied upon any representation made by or on behalf of the Organisers not contained in the Contract. (c) The liability of the Organisers, whether in contract or in tort (including negligence), and any liability the Organisers may have for the acts or omissions of its officers and servants in relation to such contractual obligations, arising out of or in connection with the performance of its contractual obligations hereunder shall not exceed one half of the Licence Fee actually paid by the Exhibitor to the Organisers under the Contract. The Organisers shall in no event be liable for any indirect or consequential loss of profit. (d) The Organisers have no liability to the Exhibitor for the performance by other persons at the Exhibition of their obligations to the Organisers. (e) The Exhibitor shall hold harmless and indemnify the Organisers from and against all actions, proceedings, losses, claims, demands and liabilities (including costs on an indemnity basis) suffered or incurred by the Organisers arising out of or in connection with any act or omission of the Exhibitor or its officers, servants, contractors, agents or visitors. (f) The provisions of this clause shall not apply to exclude or restrict the liability of the Organisers for death or personal injury resulting from negligence of the Organisers.
19. INSURANCE (a) It is the responsibility of the Exhibitor to ensure that it takes out and maintains insurance to cover its losses or liabilities arising out of or in connection with the Exhibition including: (i) insurance of the Exhibitor’s property; (ii) liability for injury sustained by employees or third parties. (iii) liability for loss or destruction of or damage to property of the Venue, the Organisers and any third party; and (iii) insurance against losses arising out of the cancellation of the Exhibition due to causes beyond the control of the Organisers.
20. CHARACTER OF EXHIBITS The Organisers reserve the right to refuse accommodation for any exhibit the character of which, in the opinion of the Organisers and/or the Venue is unsuitable or unsafe for the site allocated to the Exhibitor or might constitute a health/safety hazard
21. PHOTOGRAPHS An official Photographer will be appointed for Exhibitors who desire their stands or goods photographed. No other Photographer will be allowed to take photographs, draw, copy or reproduce any stand or article in the Venue without the permission of the Organisers.
22. CLEANING Exhibitors are responsible to the Organisers for seeing that their stand is maintained in a clean state throughout the period of the Exhibition
23. REMOVAL OF EXHIBITS All exhibitors and other property of the Exhibitor, his servants, agents, employees and contractors, must be removed from the Exhibition premises once the event closes its doors at 5pm. Property at the stand is wholly the responsibility of the Exhibitor, his agent or contractor and the Organisers will not be responsible for any loss or damage that occurs.
24. NOISE CONTROL The use of product demonstration,video equipment, loudspeaker systems, tape recorders, film projectors or slide projectors is permitted provided the noise level is sufficiently low to avoid disturbances to visitors and other exhibitors.The organiser reserves the right to exercise their judgement in respect of an acceptable level of noise. Demonstration of noisy machinery must not be continuous and be kept to a minimum.
25. AMENDMENT TO EXPO AREA The organiser reserves the right to amend the plan of the halls and move the position of stands if required by the hall Owners,Fire Authorities or for any other reason.
26. DURATION OF EXHIBITION The exhibition will b eopen from 9.00am – 5.30pm on 5th March, 2021. During these times stands and exhibits must not be covered up and staff must be in attendance. On no account will Exhibitors be permitted to remove goods from the Exhibition Grounds prior to 5.30pm on March 5th.